Monday 5 March 2012

Quotes For Relationships

This is sometime the best way to tell your partner you love them with these relationship quotes :
"The virtue of love is not about loving that perfect person but finding that imperfect one and loving them perfectly no one is perfect but everyone deserves the perfect love."
"Sometimes you got to runaway so you can see who will run after you, Sometimes you got to talk quieter just to see who is listening, Sometimes you got to step up in a fight just to see who’s by your side, Sometimes you got to make a wrong decision to see who’s there to fix it, Sometimes you got to let go of the one you love just to see if they love you enough to come back.”

"No one falls in love by choice, it’s by chance. None stays in love by chance, it’s by word. None falls out of love by chance it’s by choice.”
"Why do we close our eyes when we sleep, when we cry, when we imagine, and when we kiss? Because the most beautiful things in the world in unseen….”
"I believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication, a person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.”
"They say you; don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone. Truth: you knew exactly what you had; you just thought you’d never lose it.”


                           Ten ways to love
1.       Listen without interrupting
2.       Speak without accusing
3.       Give without sparing
4.       Pray without ceasing
5.       Answer without arguing
6.       Share without pretending
7.       Enjoy without complaint
8.       Trust without wavering
9.       Forgive without punishing
10.   Promise without forgetting

"Everyone says love hurts, but that’s not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuses these things with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.”
“I can guarantee you won’t find anyone else like me”
"I may not get to see you as often as I’d like… I may not get to hold you through the night…. But deep in my heart I truly know you’re the one I love and I can’t let you go”
"One day someone will walk in your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else.”
"Look deep into my eyes and you will know how much you mean to me.”
"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me…”
There’s a broad collection of relationship quotes for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment